Server & Storage Solutions
KASB solutions provide a blue print for the data center that brings technologies back together in the most optimal way to accelerate the provisioning of IT services and applications. This is achieved by integrating multivendor server and storage technologies with networking, security, power, cooling, and cloud – into shared pools of interoperable resources.
Our highly skilled Converged Infrastructure Solution Architects and Implementation Engineers understand every phase of a server and storage infrastructure management, from design, architecture, and installation to integration and consolidation.
Our server and storage services include the following solutions:
- Infrastructure Optimization
- Storage Consolidation
- Data Protection & Replication
- Storage & Data Migration
- Storage Virtualization
- Server Consolidation, Virtualization, Standardization
The net result enables organizations to transform technology into a business advantage by being able to adapt easily and innovate rapidly to deliver the value the business needs, delivering such things like:
- Free up needed funds and expand capacity by transforming your server and storage infrastructure to simplify infrastructure management in a secure, cost-efficient way
- Achieve project goals without adding to permanent & fixed resource costs
- Faster-time-to-value, applications, and revenue
- Reducing the costs of acquisition and implementation
- Responding more quickly and flexibly to business changes
- And, of course, reduce risks of all kinds
KASB virtualization services span the service lifecycle—strategy, design, transition, operation and continual service improvement.
KASB Virtualization Services are a suite of consulting, implementation and support services that help clients realize the results that virtualization promises. Through Virtualization Services we help clients develop a virtualization strategy that matches each business and IT needs. We design the solution. We install the solution and help you transition it into production. And we help you merge your virtualized environment into effective and efficient operations processes.
The drive to virtualization—for data centers and clients—promises to reduce both acquisition costs and operations expenditures. And it can give IT more control over a complex environment. In turn, we promise clients equal or better service than they would receive with dedicated resources.
KASB Virtualization Services span the service lifecycle—strategy, design, transition, operation and continual service improvement. At each phase, we help clients grow expertise and incorporate virtualized data centers and clients into mainstream IT planning and operations. There is no ‘one size fits all’ for virtualization. Clients need to ensure that these and other strategies will deliver the desired business results and performance enhancements.
Testing facilities, such as KASB’s State of the Art Proof-of-Concept Lab provide IT professionals with a risk-free environment to assess the merits – and any challenges of optimizing their virtual server and desktop environments. We have partnerships with and expertise in the major virtualization technology providers, including VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, and Red Hat. That gives you one number to call for help with your complex virtualized environment.
Using KASB best practices and tools such as VMware’s Capacity Planner, ASI Virtualization Services enable clients to make more efficient use of IT assets that are being siloed or underutilized, and minimize risks associated with infrastructure changes. Together with our partners, ASI delivers capacity planning and performance-tuning service to assist you through your IT Consolidation journey.
By drawing on our unparalleled expertise and end-to-end virtualization solutions, organizations can:
- Keep businesses running by proactively managing change and reducing risk of downtime
- Provide better business services by improving IT staff productivity and service availability
- Deploy new services to the business faster
- Enhance business agility
- Reduce the risk of business downtime through improved disaster recovery and increased IT performance
- Facilitate the adoption of cost-effective computing models, such as private clouds, shared infrastructures and utility billing
- Reduce carbon emissions and cost